The "A" class verb 'learning it' in present tense.
Root verb -adelogwa-
ᎦᏕᎶᏆᎠ g-adelogwa'-a I am learning it.
ᎭᏕᎶᏆᎠ h-adelogwa'-a you are learning it.
ᎠᏕᎶᏆᎠ adelogwa'-a he/she/it is learning it.
ᎢᎾᏕᎶᏆᎠ in-adelogwa'-a the two of us (including you) are learning it.
ᏍᏓᏕᎶᏆᎠ sd-adelogwa'-a you two are learning it.
ᎣᏍᏓᏕᎶᏆᎠ osd-adelogwa'-a the two of us (not including you) are learning it.
ᎢᏓᏕᎶᏆᎠ id-adelogwa'-a we (including you) are all learning it.
ᎣᏣᏕᎶᏆᎠ ots-adelogwa'-a we (not including you) are all learning it.
ᎢᏣᏕᎶᏆᎠ its-adelogwa'-a you are all learning it.
ᎠᎾᏕᎶᏆᎠ an-adelogwa'-a they are learning it.
1. ᏃᏊ ᎠᏕᎶᏆᎠ. Noquu adelogwa'a.
S/He is learning it now.
2. ᎠᏛᏥ ᎦᏕᎶᏆᎠ. Advtsi gadelogwa'a.
I am learning German.
3. ᏲᏁᎦ ᎨᏍᏗ ᏯᏕᎶᏆᎠ. Yonega gesdi hyadelogwa'a.
You aren't learning English.
4. ᏣᎳᎩᏍᎪ ᎠᎾᏕᎶᏆᎠ ᎠᏂᏧᏣ? Tsalagisgo anadelogwa'a anitsutsa?
Are the boys learning Cherokee?
5. ᎭᏗ, ᎠᏍᏆᏂ ᎠᎾᏕᎶᏆᎠ. Hadi, asgwani anadelogwa'a.
No, they are learning Spanish.
ᎠᏛᏥ - advtsi - German
ᎦᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ g-adelogwa'-sgo'i I learn it.
ᎭᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ h-adelogwa'-sgo'i you learn it.
ᎠᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ adelogwa'-sgo'i he/she/it learns it.
ᎢᎾᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ in-adelogwa'-sgo'i the two of us (including you) learn it.
ᏍᏓᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ sd-adelogwa'-sgo'i you two learn it.
ᎣᏍᏓᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ osd-adelogwa'-sgo'i the two of us (not including you)learn it.
ᎢᏓᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ id-adelogwa'-sgo'i we (including you) all learn it.
ᎣᏣᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ ots-adelogwa'-sgo'i we (not including you) all learn it.
ᎢᏣᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ its-adelogwa'-sgo'i you all learn it.
ᎠᎾᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ an-adelogwa'-sgo'i they learn it.
1. ᎦᏣᏄᎸ ᎠᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ Ꮎ ᎩᎵ ᎬᎾᎨᎢ. Gatsanulv adelogwasgo'i na gili gvnagei.
That black dog learns fast.
2. ᏧᎾᏕᎶᏆᏍᏗ ᎢᏓᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ. Tsunadelogwasdi idadelogwasgo'i.
We all learn in school.
3. ᏙᏓᏈᏕᎾ ᎨᏍᏗ ᏱᎦᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ. Dodagwidena gesdi yigadelogwasgo'i.
I don't learn on Saturdays.
4. ᏧᏪᏅᏒᎢᏍᎪ ᎠᏍᏆᏂ ᎠᏕᎶᏆᏍᎪᎢ ᎠᏧᏣ? Tsuwenvsv'isgo asgwani adelogwasgo'i atsutsa?
Does the boy learn Spanish at home?
ᎦᏣᏄᎸ - gatsanulv - fast
ᏧᎾᏕᎶᏆᏍᏗ - tsunadelogwasdi - school
ᏙᏓᏈᏕᎾ - dodagwidena - Saturday
ᏧᏪᏅᏒᎢ - tsuwenvsv'i - his/her home